Read University of Toronto professor’s sociology students’ major research project on seniors and the climate justice movement. The work is based on interviews with both SCAN! and non-SCAN! seniors. The project includes a summary of some of the latest research on seniors and the climate crisis.
- War, Climate and Militarism/Two SCAN! Motions
- Fostering Principles of Peaceful Coexistence/Marion Endicott’s Letter to the Editor of The Globe and Mail
- “Support the OEB Loudly!” by Robert Hicks
- “Kawartha Lakes Should Support a Healthy Environment, not Enbridge” by Moya Beall
- SCAN!’s Submission on the Regulatory Framework to Cap Oil and Gas Sector Emissions