Read University of Toronto professor’s sociology students’ major research project on seniors and the climate justice movement. The work is based on interviews with both SCAN! and non-SCAN! seniors. The project includes a summary of some of the latest research on seniors and the climate crisis.
- “Protect the Breathing Lands!–Indigenous Nations in Ontario Call to Solidarity” by John Huot
- The Ontario Climate Change Reports/An Update
- “Renewable Energy, Not Nuclear, Should Power Canada through the 21st Century” by Martin Bush
- A Landmark Case/Held v. Montana
- A Review of Andreas Malm’s “Fighting in a World on Fire” by Kate Azure