In December, 2023, the Government of Canada published a Regulatory Framework for an Oil and Gas Sector Greenhouse Gas Emissions Cap to outline key design details of their proposed approach to setting a cap on emissions. They asked for public comment. SCAN! submitted its document for their consideration in early February.
- War, Climate and Militarism/Two SCAN! Motions
- Fostering Principles of Peaceful Coexistence/Marion Endicott’s Letter to the Editor of The Globe and Mail
- “Support the OEB Loudly!” by Robert Hicks
- “Kawartha Lakes Should Support a Healthy Environment, not Enbridge” by Moya Beall
- SCAN!’s Submission on the Regulatory Framework to Cap Oil and Gas Sector Emissions