The politics of oil pipelines is exemplified by the struggle between the Governor of Michigan and Enbridge over Line 5. Enbridge was given 180 days from last November to shut the pipeline down by May 12 but they have refused.
- Help Protect Ontario Farmland–Join the Harvest Walk
- “Protect the Breathing Lands!–Indigenous Nations in Ontario Call to Solidarity” by John Huot
- The Ontario Climate Change Reports/An Update
- “Renewable Energy, Not Nuclear, Should Power Canada through the 21st Century” by Martin Bush
- A Landmark Case/Held v. Montana