The politics of oil pipelines is exemplified by the struggle between the Governor of Michigan and Enbridge over Line 5. Enbridge was given 180 days from last November to shut the pipeline down by May 12 but they have refused.
- War, Climate and Militarism/Two SCAN! Motions
- Fostering Principles of Peaceful Coexistence/Marion Endicott’s Letter to the Editor of The Globe and Mail
- “Support the OEB Loudly!” by Robert Hicks
- “Kawartha Lakes Should Support a Healthy Environment, not Enbridge” by Moya Beall
- SCAN!’s Submission on the Regulatory Framework to Cap Oil and Gas Sector Emissions