In a bizarre series of events, an anti-racist, immigrant rights organizer was charged yesterday by CP Rail Police in Toronto on an open warrant related to a Wet’suwet’en solidarity action that took place seven months ago in November 2021.
- War, Climate and Militarism/Two SCAN! Motions
- Fostering Principles of Peaceful Coexistence/Marion Endicott’s Letter to the Editor of The Globe and Mail
- “Support the OEB Loudly!” by Robert Hicks
- “Kawartha Lakes Should Support a Healthy Environment, not Enbridge” by Moya Beall
- SCAN!’s Submission on the Regulatory Framework to Cap Oil and Gas Sector Emissions