SCAN! member Kenneth Epp’s letter to the editor of The Record was published on May 2: As a senior, I am alarmed at the Ford government’s attack on the environment and its irresponsible refusal to tackle climate breakdown.
- War, Climate and Militarism/Two SCAN! Motions
- Fostering Principles of Peaceful Coexistence/Marion Endicott’s Letter to the Editor of The Globe and Mail
- “Support the OEB Loudly!” by Robert Hicks
- “Kawartha Lakes Should Support a Healthy Environment, not Enbridge” by Moya Beall
- SCAN!’s Submission on the Regulatory Framework to Cap Oil and Gas Sector Emissions