SCAN! signed on to a letter to Cabinet on ending fossil fuel subsidies and public finance along with 112 other organisations. The letter was sent to Cabinet on May 2. The result: Ministers have been asked about the letter and our recommendations during Parliamentary committee meetings.
- War, Climate and Militarism/Two SCAN! Motions
- Fostering Principles of Peaceful Coexistence/Marion Endicott’s Letter to the Editor of The Globe and Mail
- “Support the OEB Loudly!” by Robert Hicks
- “Kawartha Lakes Should Support a Healthy Environment, not Enbridge” by Moya Beall
- SCAN!’s Submission on the Regulatory Framework to Cap Oil and Gas Sector Emissions