In a letter to the editor of the Goderich Signal-Star published on May 2, writer Susan Hay said, When Premier Doug Ford was elected he wasted no time in gutting conservation authorities’ ability to protect communities against flooding and erosion, weakening its Endangered Species Act to promote development, escalated the use of Ministerial Zoning Orders to push through development on sensitive ecological lands, and cancelled rebates on EVs.
- War, Climate and Militarism/Two SCAN! Motions
- Fostering Principles of Peaceful Coexistence/Marion Endicott’s Letter to the Editor of The Globe and Mail
- “Support the OEB Loudly!” by Robert Hicks
- “Kawartha Lakes Should Support a Healthy Environment, not Enbridge” by Moya Beall
- SCAN!’s Submission on the Regulatory Framework to Cap Oil and Gas Sector Emissions