In a letter to the editor of the Goderich Signal-Star published on May 2, writer Susan Hay said, When Premier Doug Ford was elected he wasted no time in gutting conservation authorities’ ability to protect communities against flooding and erosion, weakening its Endangered Species Act to promote development, escalated the use of Ministerial Zoning Orders to push through development on sensitive ecological lands, and cancelled rebates on EVs.
- A Letter to the Editor/Tories Fail to Engage in Democratic Process
- The Devil and Doug Ford/SCAN!’s Port Hope Rally
- SCAN!’s Rally at Environment Minister Piccini’s Office Makes the News
- Ford’s Climate Crimes/SCAN! Takes On Environment Minister Piccini
- Emergency in Ontario: Rally for Climate, Communities and Nature!